The Cybersecurity Diploma, designed by RUDRA Cybersecurity is the result of practical experience in industry. It is the logical way of imparting cybersecurity education to a practitioner in the field. This course throws a heavy focus on hands on training, and really getting to know the strategies, tools and methods of attacking and securing computing systems. It is a collection of our course modules, arranged to logically take a student from an absolute beginner to an adept in cybersecurity with the tools and knowledge to practise in live production environments. The course starts off with the very basics – ethics of cybersecurity, and then proceeds on a rollercoaster ride through the realms of offensive computing before culminating in beginning defensive strategies. To be a successful cybersecurity professional, the most important skill that you need is the ability to learn fast and apply that knowledge to your job. It is our aim to impart the skill of learning to you through this course.
- Basic knowledge of computers, operating systems, internet use, Computer with the following requirements
- At least one of the following operating systems installed(If more than one is installed then no problem):
- Mac OS X
- Active broadband internet connection
- RAM : Min 8GB, Preferred 16GB
- 250GB Free hard disk Space
- Suggested Hardware : 2 monitors (one for your exercises, and one to keep this course window open). A single monitor will work fine just as well.
- For the WiFi chapter, you will need a WiFi card capable of monitor mode and packet injection such as the Alfa-AWUS036NHA
What you will learn
This course is a combination of a variety of our courses
- Foreword to Cybersecurity: The ethics of hacking
- Linux 101: Setting up a basic virtual environment and understanding the Linux Operating system
- Networking Concepts: Practical understanding of computer networking
- Privacy & Anonymity: Learn the more advanced concepts of masking your identity. Become a digital ghost
- Offensive computing introduction: You cannot stop a hacker without becoming one
- Python for hackers : Learn to write your own tools, exploits and malware in Python
- Web Application hacking : Learn the exploits, techniques and vulnerabilities present in web applications
- Wireless Hacking : WiFi is inherently insecure, learn how to exploit Wireless networks, manipulate traffic and fire DOS attacks. Design radio antennas for long range wireless offense and interception.
- Reverse Engineering : Learn the real anatomy of computer exploits. This is also the first step to malware analysis and digital forensics
- Beginning Defense : Let’s not forget the goal of all the offense. You must become a cyber warrior capable of defending your networks and resources
Target Audience (Who should take this course)
- Cybersecurity aspirants
- Penetration testers
- System administrators
- Cybersecurity technical Auditors
This course stands as a foundation course for the following professional applications.
- System administrator
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Cybersecurity executive
- Cybersecurity Auditor
- Network engineer
- Cloud architect
- Cloud administrator
- Security Advisor
- Cybersecurity consultant
- Security software developer
- Digital forensics tech
- Penetration tester
- Exploit developer
- Bug bounty hunter
This course includes :
Questions before purchasing this course?
No worries, Send us a quick message and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.